About the role:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing warehouse operations in our CA location. These operations include shipping, inventory, delivery. Your goal will be to increase operational efficiency and ensure a safe environment.
- Maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Evaluate performance metrics to ensure quality delivery and cost-efficient work-flow processes
- Comply with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by understanding and studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Control inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement
- Achieve financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- 5 years of warehouse/retail experience preferred
- Able to multitask and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Excellent organizational skills are a must
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
In return, we will offer you an opportunity to work as part of a dedicated and energetic team at a company with a fantastic culture of commitment to our employees and customers. You'll have an opportunity to participate in a rewards and benefits program which offers medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and employee stock encourage plan.
Play a part and apply now! To apply for this job, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject with the job title.
Micro Ingredients is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate, nor allow any employee to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, including veterans and disabled veterans.
Leave a comment